Will delaying the Canadian company’s plans to build the pipeline through the US, as seems likely now, slow global warming? Read the fascinating news analysis in the New York Times. Bill McKibben thinks that something that buys time is good, as it makes it possible for leaders to begin to face the reality of climate change.
- Highlights of the Largest Climate Rally in History
- Arrests in Washington Signal Increasing Urgency on Keystone Pipeline by Chris Francis — YES! Magazine
- The Climate Movement Gets a Boost from 50,000 Protestors in D.C.
- Al Gore on the Daily Show: “I wish I was wrong about climate change”
- Mitigation and Adaptation: Hawai’i Plans for Climate Change