Just retired from college teaching, I’m exploring ways to continue research, writing, and editing for nonprofit groups and blogging about snorkeling in Hawai’i, where I live. I’ve volunteered to help edit the Sierra Club Hawai’i quarterly newsletter, Malama I Ka Honua, and have begun volunteering for Beach Environmental Awareness Campaign Hawaii (B.E.A.C.H.)
- Highlights of the Largest Climate Rally in History
- Arrests in Washington Signal Increasing Urgency on Keystone Pipeline by Chris Francis — YES! Magazine
- The Climate Movement Gets a Boost from 50,000 Protestors in D.C.
- Al Gore on the Daily Show: “I wish I was wrong about climate change”
- Mitigation and Adaptation: Hawai’i Plans for Climate Change